In this first installment of the Laker Girl Love series, we’re going to feature Lisa. Lisa is kind of like potstickers — a tasty little Asian treat. In fact, I think she’s the hottest 2008-09 Laker Girl. Who knows? Maybe I’ve just been obsessed with Asian Laker Girls ever since Throw Momma from the Train and that guy’s coffee table of “girls he’d like to pork,” including the Chinese Laker Girl.
- This is her third season as a Laker Girl. Pretty much ol’ faithful at this point. I look for her every game.
- Born and raised in La-La Land.
- She’s a hairstylist. Looks like she found herself a client. Don’t worry, don’t worry. I’ll tell my girlfriend.
- Diaper Drew is her favorite Laker.
- She likes Star Wars. In fact, she used to beg her mom to let her rock the Princess Leia ‘do. Now there’s a fantasy from my childhood. Leia meets “Chinese (well, Thai) Laker Girl.” Hmmm, maybe I won’t tell…just kidding.
- She lives in Downtown L.A. Guys with stalker tenancies — behave yourself. No stalking on my watch.
- Loves Thai food. That ish is good.
- Also likes art, beta fish, make-up artistry, pilates, scuba diving and snowboarding. I pretty much hate all of those things. Well, except art. So much for going to her to get my hair did.
If that’s not enough let me know — I’ll rig up a fake nuddie photoshop. Totally kidding, Lisa. Guys, seriously don’t e-mail me about that. Seriously.