The Holiday season is here and what better way to get into the spirit of things than donating to a worthy cause. Continuing a great working relationship, Site5 and FanSided are partnering in a charity drive to benefit the Boys and Girls Club of America.
I know I’m thankful for Site5, the best hosting company you’ll find. And to be sure I’m very thankful for FanSided, the fastest growing sports network on the web. Most of all, I’m thankful to be able to help such a great cause as the BGCA.
Please take a moment to visit this link and help us to reach our goal of $5,000.
The BGCA has a very simple and noble mission.
To enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
Here are a few things I’m thankful for this Holiday season.
- That Kobe Bryant has remains humble and hungry in an era of fame and wealth.
- For Phil Jackson and his Zen approach to the game that has proven success is as much a product of mental conditioning as it is physical ability.
- That Mitch Kupchak and Dr. Buss continue to do whatever it takes to keep this budding dynasty together.
- For the renewed feud between the Lakers and Celtics – the best rivalry in all of sports.
- For Pau Gasol. Where would we be without the Spaniard?
- For Derek Fisher. For the longest people said Kobe couldn’t win without Shaq. Well, KB24 has never won without Fisher. What does that tell you?